SAFETY, HEALTH AND WELL-BEING
We promote a preventive culture with an unwavering objective: zero accidents
Maintaining a preventive culture, capable of generating trust and well-being in all employees, is fundamental for us. This policy extends to our own staff as well as to suppliers and collaborators in the value chain. Responsibility for health and safety is assumed and shared by each and every one of the people who make up the company.
FIGURES THAT SPEAK VOLUMES
Annual health and safety inspections
training activities (2022)
Emergency drills (2022)
preventive observations (2022)
Gravity index 2022
Frequency index (2022)
At the sector's disposal
OUR LEARNED LESSONS
We actively promote the achievement of a risk-free working environment in our industry.
At ACCIONA Energía, we understand that our responsibility goes beyond ensuring the health and safety of our workers and subcontractors, while actively promoting a risk-free work environment in our sector and in all our infrastructure, renewable energy and water projects.
For this reason, we issue and make public a directory of security alerts that reflect experiences of incidents suffered in our company and the conclusions derived from them, in order to serve as a lesson for anyone.
- Fatal accident in contactor switchgear panel
- Electric Arc in G47 ground cabinet
- Eectric arc in AW1.5 contactor module
- ELECTRIC ARC WHEN INTRODUCING A METAL GUIDE INTO THE WIND TURBINE TRANSFORMER ENCLOSURE
- Trapping of shackle identification plate cable
- TRAPPING BY BREAK DISC
- nitrogen bottle falling from the hoist
- Tool falling from height
- material falling from the nacelle
- overhead hv line strike
- electric shock while working on an electric transmission line
- partial collapse of the folding door to a storage facility
- explosion in the pitch system battery box
- incident during a drill employing the emergy descent system
- potential hydraulic injection
- uninterruptible power supply systems (ups)
- dolly truck trailer manoeuvring system