This project sets out to create an Integrated Management System for Renewable Energies (SIGER) in order to centralize all of the information related to the management of electricity generation systems based on renewable energies.
Content and activities:
The different areas into which this work is divided have traditionally been supported by separate IT applications that have increased their number of functions to keep pace with the new requirements that have emerged within the sector.
- Operation: Real time surveillance of all facilities with the aim of maximizing availability.
- Exploitation: Analysis of the power plants' major parameters in order to check that they are functioning to their full potential.
- Maintenance management: Technical and financial analysis of this work.
- Remote measurement: Remote acquisition of electricity output information for each one of the facilities.
- Billing: Issuing of bills for the sale of energy to the electricity company.
- Budget control and project management: Analysis of actual results in comparison with those budgeted for in each project.
The SIGER system will comprise specific applications for responding to specific areas of management work and an application for bringing together the information garnered by the aforementioned applications (OSIsoft's PI system has been selected for the job).
This project aims to achieve a "whole" from the existing "parts" that will allow for direct management of information and the individual development of each one of the specific applications whose functionality will increase by directly sharing information with those with which they are most closely related.
From January 2007 to December 2009.
- ACCIONA Energy