Wind power: 80% of our power generation
In 2012 ACCIONA Energy produced 17,376 GWh from wind power, a annual growth rate of 17%. Attributable production in the same period was 15,165 GWh, up 19% on 2008.
Wind power represented 85% of ACCIONA's entire power production last year (81% of attributable production).
60% was for the Spanish market with 9,518GWh, and the remaining 40% was for other countries: Mexico (2,180 GWh), USA (1,959 GWh), Australia (984 GWh), Canada (538 GWh), Germany(269 GWh), Portugal (278 GWh), India (208 GWh), S.Korea(196 GWh), Italy (188 GWh), Greece (111 GWh), Poland(67 GWh) and Hungary (54 GWh).
As of 3Q2013, ACCIONA's wind power generation was increased by 4.5% up to 13,051 GWh (62% in Spain and 38% in other countries). It represents 80% of total Acciona's generation in the period.
The tables below show how ACCIONA Energy's wind power production progressed.