Experience in large photovoltaic facilities
ACCIONA has developed and operates a total of 21 large photovoltaic plants -among them the so-called 'huertas solares'- with a total capacity of 109 MWp.
The Company has also added a further 6.3 MWp in small installations, most of them incorporated into service, industrial or residential buildings.
Facilities built for other companies make up 58% of the total photovoltaic power implemented by ACCIONA (mainly the company's 19 'huertas solares' (solar gardens) and the remaining 42% are proprietary plants, such as the Amareleja facility.
The table below shows PV solar power capacity installed by ACCIONA, according to geographical areas and ownership.
Use the search engine below to obtain a detailed list of plants. The small installations in buildings are shown under "Other installations".
(property + customers)