We put our experience and capability in the sale of power at the disposal of other producers in the Special Regime
ACCIONA Green Energy Developments places its experience and capability in the sale of power at the disposal of other producers in the Special Regime (Spain's specific regulatory framework for renewable and cogeneration technologies). We have a team of specialists who have been managing power sales of this kind for the Group since 2002.
We also offer other producers the possibility of combining the sale of power in the market through ACCIONA Green Energy with the inclusion of their renewables facilities in ACCIONA Energy's own Control Centre. Similarly, we can manage the accreditation of the Guarantee of Origin of electricity from renewable sources and high-efficiency cogeneration, and take out bilateral energy cover to keep down market-price risk.
Thanks to its experience as a Special Regime Energy Agent, Acciona Green Energy offers continuous consultancy and maintains a close relationship with its clients. We guarantee savings in management costs with maximum reliability through the following services and always in the strictest confidentiality:
- Representative for both Special Regime installations that opt for the sale of the free market option or the regulated rate option.
- Access to Market: Advice on the management of administrative procedures (OMEL, REE, Ministry, CNE, Customs)
- Accreditation of Guarantee of Origin of electricity from renewable sources and high-efficiency cogeneration.
- Advice on the management of guarantees to OMEL/MEFF.
- Forecasting: The possibility of contracting a wind power production forecasting service.
- Possibility of selling power on other markets (OTC, OMIP futures market, auctions to distributors, bilateral contracts, etc.)
- Operational in the wholesale market (OMEL/REE, OMIP) 365 days a year
- Exclusive contracts for the management of power for each facility in order to optimize profits
- Participation in the Portfolio Effect of more than 5,340 MW of capacity from 243 facilities in different locations and with 7 different production technologies, which considerably reduces the cost of deviations
- The shielding of deviations in non-wind energy technologies
- Optimization of the operating regimes of the facilities and programmed maintenance on the basis of electricity prices
- Settlements from Acciona Green or directly to OMEL/MEFF, checked by ACCIONA Green
- Calculation of invoicing to distributors
- Advice on financial coverage
- Monthly reports on energy markets and the sale of customized power for each producer
- The possibilities of joining the Control Centre for Renewable Energies of ACCIONA Energy.
- Marketing of energy